We welcome well behaved doggy guests and responsible owners at Leafy Fields Glamping.
Fox safari lodge can take 2 dogs and Crivens our cosy shepherd hut can take one dog.
You can add a dog to your holiday as an extra at the time of booking.
We provide a doggy welcome pack including two bowels, a matt, a towel, a small dog bed pad and some treats for your doggy.
We do advice if the dog is an appropriate size that you bring a crate for your doggy friend to sleep in.
Places to go
If you are looking for local places to take your dog we can recommend a few walks and some days out.
For information about dog friendly beaches, take a look at:
For local walks on the Blackdown Hills checkout this website:
There is a pet shop in Wellington on the high street. And there is ‘Pets at Home’ in Taunton and Exeter, both have Vets inside.
There are a few rules to keep everyone safe and happy.
· Dogs must never be left alone or alone with a child in the accommodation (this is for safety after the tragedy on a west country holiday park this spring we are sure you will understand - safety first).
· Dogs must be kept on a lead while on the site as we have cats who live here and not everyone staying on our site is confident around dogs. We are also surrounded by agricultural land and farm animals.
· We would prefer dogs sleep in their own bed (our red mud stains the sheets) We recommend using a crate at night if that is suitable for the size of dog.
· Please always pick up after your dog. Poo bags can be put in the main big green bin near the main gate. Please don’t keep it inside the accommodation. Dogs are not allowed in the play area.
· Please don’t allow your dog to bark too much as it may disturb other glampers and our neighbours.
· Please don’t let your dog chew on our wooden furniture and toys etc in the accommodation. It is also advisable to keep an eye on electric cables that they might chew too. We reserve the right to charge for the replacement or repair of items damaged.
We hope you enjoy your stay and have a fun holiday with your Doggy at Leafy Fields.